What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
A commercial automotive policy protects you from accidents and liabilities that stem from having company vehicles. With this type of coverage, your business is protected in a vehicular accident involving your employees and their passengers, pedestrians and other drivers. Commercial auto also covers or could cover:
- Collision damage involving a company vehicle.
- Bodily harm to passengers or other parties.
- Property damage caused by your company vehicle(s).
- Non-collision types of damage like theft, fire & vandalism.
- Protection for you against uninsured or underinsured motorists.